Ageless God by Reuben Ebiloma Producer : Pastor. Courage Lyrics A thousand years ohh God is like a day unto you and a day ohh God is like a thousand years 3times Chorus Who can know ur ways Who can touch ur Grace Who can see ur face Ageless God u are 3times Brige Ooooooooooooooooooooo Ageless God u are.... Download Song
Popular posts from this blog
No body by Obed produced by Yaroline
LYRICS Humming....... Verse 1 Been around the world, searching for a miracle But I found non.. Nobody like you I search all around me Looking for the great I am.. Couldn't find no one.. Nobody like you CHORUS Nobody like you God x6 Verse 2 Ni na duba ban can wani da zaya ja da kai Sarkin yaki ne kai ba mai ja da kai mai firma x2 CHORUS nobody like you God x6 Bridge Call... Baba babu kamar ma Resp... Nobody Call... Ba mai ja da kai Resp.. Nobody Call... Ba mai ja da kai Resp.. Nobody Call... Duo duniya ta rusuna agaban ma Resp.. Nobody Call.. Dan ba kamar ma Resp.. Nobody Call... No one like you God Resp... Nobody Call.. Nobody is greater than you Resp... Nobody Call.. Nobody is greater Resp.. Nobody Call...no one like you God Resp.. Nobody Call.. No one like, no one like you Resp.. Nobody Babu kamar babu karma ka Obed Quest_No body_Prod By Yaroline (5.21MB)
This song is spirit-filled indeed. God's blessings I pray.
ReplyDelete